Serving size – 2
Preparation Time – 20 mins
- Curd – 800 gm
- Salt – 10 gm
- Crush Pepper – 5 gm
- Gram Flour – 50 gm
- Chopped Green Coriander Leaf – 10 gm
- Chopped Green Chilli – 5 gm
- Chopped Nuts – 20 gm
- Chopped Ginger – 10 gm
- Chopped Mint – 10 gm
- Hang the curd, in a piece of muslin cloth, overnight in a cool place.
- Keep the dried curd in a mixing bowl, next day.
- Add salt, pepper, gram flour, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger and chopped coriander in the curd.
- Shape the mixture into a pattie. Now stuff it with chooped nuts, green chillies and mint.
- Shallow fry the kebab till golden brown.
- Served hot, with mint chutney.
Food Courtesy: Rang De Basanti Dhaba, New Delhi