- 1 /4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t sp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 t sp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 t sp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- In a bowl beat together oil, sugar, and brown sugar. Now beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix oats. Make dough. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and chill it for an hour.
- now pre heat the oven at 180 degreeC, grease the baking tray.
- Make small balls of dough and press them on baking sheet.
- Bake them for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for 5 min before serving.
- Makes about 24 cookie