Lose weight, the natural way!
“Taking out time is the most difficult task,” said Meeta who decided to hit the gym early in the morning. “Getting up and going to the gym is something I could turn the snooze button on. Please tell me how to lose weight naturally without any pain?” she added.
It’s very simple! You just need to take in fewer calories, and burn more. There are many people like Meeta, who are really worried about their weight, but are unwilling to spend time and money working out in a gym. Slimming down can seem hard under any circumstances but keeping fit is very important despite the fact that you have a busy schedule. Here are some expert tips that will help you loose weight quickly.
1. Walking: Are you stuck at a desk all day? If you are too busy to exercise regularly, try walking at least three days a week about 30 minutes. It is among the best modes of exercise. Walking is also ideal for older people, especially if they find it difficult to exercise in other ways.
2. Make it a family mission: When fitness and healthy living become a family mission, the pay-offs are bigger and better. Children are happy when they see their parents physically active.They feel so confident when parents join them in team games, races or swimming.
3. Swimming can help too: Swimming is good for the middle aged. It exercises every part of your body without much discomfort. Even if you don’t know swimming, staying at the pool’s shallow end, making slow movements can give you some exercise because of the water pressure on your body.
4. Energize with Yoga! Another fitness option easy on body is Yoga. Yoga helps strengthen our organs without too much stress on them. Choose a Yoga style to build strength, find inner peace and tone up. Yoga can also lower cortisol levels, boost mood and improve immunity system.
5. Indulge in high carb and proteins: It’s very important to fuel your body. A balanced diet, with adequate proteins and carbohydrates is vitally important. It provides the calories that the exercising body needs. Load up on complex carbs like whole meat, oatmeal, fruits, and wheat flakes.
6. Get a mantra! When you have made healthy choices, it’s bound to leave you feeling lighter and happier. Cut down the junk food and learn to resist sweets and the high calorie food.
7. Walk up and down the stairs: Stair climbing is the most effective way to lose weight. You should walk up and down at least for 10 minutes.
8. Cut down on packaged foods and snacks: Instant noodles and soups should be banned from your kitchen. Even if you buy snacks and biscuits, you should keep them out of sight and with time, the temptation to binge disappears. Not keeping store-bought snacks is the best way to stop temptation. Or you can choose ones with healthier ingredients. Better still, snack on fruits or nuts. Look for sugar free varieties of food such as mayonnaise, jam or ketchup.
9. Avoid eating out: You are more likely to eat more and more unhealthy, high calorie food when you eat out than when you eat at home.
10. Sleep more, lose more: With more sleep you will have the greater sense of fullness, and spontaneously lose weight. Sleep may be the cheapest and easiest obesity treatment.
So now you can stay fit, even when there’s no time to exercise.
If you lose, you win! Isn’t it?