As the saying goes, children are nature’s gifts. But often the process of knowing your fertile dates, having sex accordingly can be a tiresome experience. In fact many women say that can’t enjoy sex when they planned their baby. Here are some tips to make the process quicker.
Warm weather is conducive for women who are trying to conceive. Summer months are the perfect time to try for a baby.
Here are Top 5 Ways to Get Pregnant Fast:
- More passion: If your sex life is mechanical and demanding, it can decrease your man’s testosterone level. Passionate sex will not only make you feel good but will also increase his libido. But keep off oral sex as the digestive enzymes in the saliva have can damage sperms.
- Relax: Many women fret over their ovulation cycle and wonder when is the best time of the month to get pregnant. There is no need to worry too much. Keep having sex constantly. If your partner’s sperm is good, it will last 3-5 days inside of you. So this way there will be a constant supply of sperms when you are ready to ovulate.
- Take a break: Stress hormones can interfere with fertility hormones. A vacation is a perfect time to plan a baby. Also the more time you spend outdoors, the more Vitamin D you will soak from the sunshine. It boosts fertility.
- Relook your lifestyle: Toxins in your body can decrease your fertility. Chuck that cigarette and throw away the bottles of beers. Go out, get some sun and exercise! Even a brisk walk would do you good. Build up your antioxidants to fire up your fertility.
- Check you nutrition: It’s not just important what you eat during pregnancy, but also before. Your child thrives on the stores of nutrition in your body. So start taking supplements of iron, folic acid and omega 3 fat.
Do you have any fertility tips? Share below: