Look into your kitchen (Home Remedies):
• Grind five almonds and mix it with one teaspoon of fresh cream and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste to the face and neck. Leave it for about 15 minutes and rinse with water.
• Add some plain oatmeal to yogurt and apply the mixture on the affected skin area. After 20 minutes, wash it off with cold water. Some tomato juice can also be added to this mixture to increase its effectiveness.
• Mint works wonders in lightening the skin tone. Therefore, the paste of freshly ground mint leaves should be applied on the skin for around 15 to 20 minutes.
• Potato has natural bleaching properties, which is why it is excellent for lightening patches and blemishes as well as the darkened skin area. For this, you can cut a potato into thin slices and place them on the affected area for about 20 to 30 minutes.
• Apply papaya juice or mashed papaya to the affected area.
• Make a paste from basil (tulsi) leaves and water to use on the affected skin.